80th Birthday Prize Draw
Headen & Quarmby Ltd. was founded in 1935 by Mary Headen & Eric Quarmby and over the years the company has been fortunate enough to make some of the finest lingerie & sleepwear garments, for brands all over the world.
To celebrate our 80th Birthday, we've decided to select (by virtue of a draw) five individuals from our subscriber list to spend an entire day at the factory. Each lucky winner will be able to bring a friend with them and will get the opportunity to learn more about what we do here, meet the people involved and design & make their own individual pair of knickers.
It'll be like taking a crash course in 'Mary's Bottom Line' ...with a little bit of 'The Generation Game' thrown in for good measure ;-)
You'll be served lunch & refreshments by the company directors, your skills put to test by our technical team and at the end everyone will receive a goodie bag of gifts to take away...as well as the gorgeous creations you come up with on the day.
The draw will take place on 20th May 2016, when the final date for the visit will also be announced.
It's an amazing opportunity to learn more about how the manufacturing process works from having an idea, all the way through seeing a finished garment appear and all the millions of things that happen in between.
Very best wishes to everyone & good luck! X
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary. Entries can be made online only at http://kinkyknickersuk.com/pages/80th-birthday-prize-draw
- Entry to the Free Prize Draw is open to UK residents over 18 years only.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules, illegible, incomplete or altered will be disqualified.
- The entry instructions form part of these rules.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner’s name will be used for promotional purposes. This will only be in summary e.g. Mrs Smith from Surrey.
- Only one entry per person.
- Employees or family members of employees of Headen & Quarmby (UK) Limited or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the prize draw or their direct family members are not eligible for entry into the competition.
- The cash value of this price is £0.01
- The prize is not transferable.
- The draw will take place on 26 May 2016. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received by the closing date by an independent adjudicator whose decision shall be final.
- Notification of winning: The winner will be notified by 1st June 2016.
- The name and county of the winner will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Headen & Quarmby (UK) Ltd, Sadler St, Middleton, Manchester M24 5UJ.
- The promoter of the Free Prize Draw is Headen & Quarmby (UK) Ltd, Sadler St, Middleton, Manchester M24 5UJ
- The decision of the promoter is final.
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by the promoter to contact the winner then he will be entitled to dispose of the prize as he thinks fit without any liability to the winner for having done so. A period of one month will be allowed after notification to the supplied contact details for the winner to claim the prize.
- By entering this prize draw you are agreeing to be opted in to our emailing list.